40 year voice actor and radio voice veteran, having voiced and produced thousands of local and regional radio and TV commercials and promos, numerous National, Regional & local Radio, TV & web commercials, Two feature-length documentaries for The National Geographic Wild Channel, a 13 episode TV Hunting Show, corporate industrial narrations, an audio book, on-hold messages, voice mail greetings, podcasts and web site voice overs, animated character voices for commercials, videos & web; amusement parks, voice dubbing for movies, and even the voice of a toy for Fisher-Price.
Voiced pieces for companies in countries around the world, including Germany, Italy, England, Australia, The Netherlands, South Africa, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Canada and across the U.S. Have also appeared as the main characters in a few TV commercials, including one as a devil and an angel on my own shoulders.
* The commercial and promo voice for CBS 2 Chicago TV
* Narrator for National Geographic Wild Channel’s feature-length documentaries “Wild Mississippi” and “Florida Untamed”, as well as Nat Geo Wild’s lighthearted shows “Super Squirrel” & “Who’s Your Doggie”
* Narrator for audio book of “A Christmas Carol” by Charles Dickens (including over 30 characters)
* Narrator for 13-episode TV hunting shows “Trained Assassins”
* Narrator for 8-Episode TV series “Utah Explored: Offroad”
* Corporate Industrial Narrations (Bayer, HP/Intel, GE, Siemens)
* Former English voice for Bayer Corp podcasts and videos
* Voice of Han Solo for Stars Wars iPod Video Game
* Voice of Detective Dawson in online CSI Mystery Games
* Voice of Cowboy character for Cedar Park Media Networks
* Narrator & Character voices of online Faithstream children’s stories
* Former Narrator for Denison Ministries “The Daily Article” Podcasts